It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, we need you to send us a proper notification.
Do NOT send attachments.
All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing us the exact location of the infringing file with the exact imagevenue.com link.
- Provide your full contact information, including your full name, street address and telephone number.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
If your request applies to more than one ImageVenue.com link please make sure that all links are complete.
Please make sure you can receive messages on the e-mail address from which you contact us. Invalid email addresses will be ignored.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above and be in ENGLISH, or it will be IGNORED. Send notifications to: dmca[at]imagevenue.com
If your otherwise legal file is being shared without your permission, it is a copyright issue, you must submit a proper notice as per the information above.
ONLY if the file is content that is itself illegal, then please send a FULL AND COMPLETE explanation to dmca[at]imagevenue.com, along of course with the imagevenue.com link that leads to the file, all correspondence MUST be in English, do NOT send attachments.