1. What is ImageVenue?
ImageVenue.com is a free image hosting solution. It is designed for you to share digital pictures with friends, post images on message and bulletin boards and blogs. You can also hot link images from your personal website or eBay auctions.
2. What is a maximum file size I can upload to your server?
File size limit is 3.0M
3. Why is your service absolutely free?
We cover the cost of running the business by placing text links of our featured advertisers.
4. Is hotlinking allowed?
Hot linking is embedding an image into a message board, personal webpage, or ebay auction. You can hotlink thumbnails leading to large images. To hotlink large images you need to open a premium acount.
5. How many images am I allowed to upload?
You may upload as many images as you wish.
6. Will my image ever be deleted?
The storage period of your images on our server is unlimited. However, if your image has not been accessed for more than 1 year, it will be deleted from our server.
7. Will other people be able to see my images?
No, only you and the people you choose to send a link to the image will be able to see it. Your image is stored confidentially.
8. I no longer use an image. How can I delete it from your server?
You do not have to delete a picture that you no longer use. We have plenty of hard drive capacity to accommodate your needs. However, if you really want us to remove your image(s), contact us via email.
9. I lost the path to my image What do I do?
Just upload another one!
10. I am trying to access my image, but I get redirected to the front page. What is happening?
Please make sure that you use a correct path to the image. You should register for a free image tracking account to be able to monitor your images.
11. Have more questions? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org